Whether you are looking for a top-to-bottom cleaning for your house before the mother in-law arrives or your home just needs a good scrub, you have come to the right place!
We’re a home cleaner focused on you. Our house cleaning services are fully customizable packages. We price per hour for all initial cleanings and require a three hour minimum.
Selling? Impress buyers
Elite Home Cleaners will make your home look its best in preparation for showings and open houses. We know how challenging it can be to maintain a home for viewings; let us handle the job. We will customize your services to your requirements.
Moving? Ease the stress!
Moving cleaning (in or out) is a great way to have a better moving experience. This cleaning service takes place when the home is empty. Please make sure we have hot water and power. Please also make sure other service providers (plumbers, electricians, etc.) are out of the home.
Renovating? Remove the dust!
Home renovations generate dust and dirt in every corner. To get rid of the grit, we offer industrial-strength cleaning services that include all our regular tasks, plus the removal of small contractor debris. This includes construction cleaning services. When your contractor has left your home in what the cleaning industry calls a “broom clean state,” Elite Home Cleaners uses white glove standards to make your home sparkle again. Ask for our renovation tips before your journey begins!
Listed below are additional services we offer. Please know these may be restricted due to time allotment and can vary by agreement.
- High dust with extension pole (up to 2 stories)
- Move and clean under furniture
- Clean inside of range hood
- Limited amount of dish washing
- Carpet edging
- Clean oven interior, refrigerator interior
- Change sheets/make beds
- Disinfect door knobs & switch plates
- Vacuum upholstery, under couch cushions, dog/cat beds
- Pick up and organize toys/clothes
- Wash patio furniture
- Sweep and/or cobweb porch/patio/garage/basement
- Blinds (slat by slat cleaning)
- Clean fronts of cabinets and interiors of cabinets (If empty)
- Wet washing of wood work (baseboards, wainscoting, chair rails, door frames)
If your needs require more than what we can offer, it’s possible we can refer you to another industry professional.