WE ARE OPEN!
The office is open this week (April 29, 30 and May 1st) from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. Our Technicians will be returning on May 4th for an intensive day of in-house training. We will start to resume our schedule on Tuesday, May 5th. We have reached out to all of our clients but in case you did not receive our voice mail or email, please call the office as soon as possible to get back on the schedule. We cannot wait to see everyone!
NEW TRAINING TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
Our training will consist of best practices for Cleaning Professionals and our Clients to keep everyone safe and to minimize risk of exposure. These will be our procedures when we return:
When our Technicians clock-in each morning our system will ask the following questions:
- Is your temperature over 99°F?
- Are you or anyone else in your home sick?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19?
If they answer affirmative to any of these questions, they will not be able to clock-in for the day and the office will be alerted.
When employees arrive at your home:
- They will disinfect their hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- When they enter and when they leave your home they will wash their hands.
- They will wear gloves.
- They will disinfect the things they touch before entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.)
- As always, all towels used in your home will be clean and sanitized.
If anyone is home, we will wear a mask and we will adhere to the social-distancing protocol of staying 6 feet away from everyone. If you will be home when we clean, please try to stay on a different floor or area of the house to minimize exposure, thus making certain that we adhere to the 6 feet social-distancing protocol. If you wish, we will wear shoe covers.
We will continue to provide sanitation throughout your home. Unless you have elected to be a chemical-free home. Our technicians will use hospital-grade disinfecting cleaner to sanitize often touched surfaces in your home like door knobs, light switches, refrigerator handle, drawer and cabinet pulls, TV remotes, etc.
We request that you cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is sick, experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for the flu or coronavirus. We will waive all cancellation fees related to you or family members being sick.
Thank you very much for your patience as we all learn how to safely return to a new “normal.” We sincerely appreciate your business and very much look forward to seeing you again soon.
Talia and Rosemary
Thank you for trusting your home and your health to Elite Home Cleaners. We will continue to work hard to deserve that trust and respect. We appreciate your business.
Coronavirus and COVID-19 Resources:
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Stanford Health Care (a consumer friendly educational resource)