Cleaning your home is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent the spread of infectious diseases like the new coronavirus or the Flu. As with the flu epidemic, we will provide sanitation throughout your home (clean door handles, light switches, remotes and other commonly touched areas). We aim to provide excellent service, especially in times such as these when viruses can be overwhelming. WHO and CDC have provided basic protective measures, and we will be following those guidelines.
We are a small, family-owned business. The health and welfare of your family as well as our outstanding Cleaning Technicians is very important to us! Just this morning we had a company-wide ZOOM video conference call to remind everyone about the importance of being extra vigilant with all of their supplies and equipment.
Specifically – What We Are Doing
At Elite Home Cleaners, we are monitoring the evolving situation and following the guidelines of the CDC in all of our clients’ homes and workspaces to keep our clients and team members safe, and our client’s home is clean.
- Increasing our cleaning protocols using products where appropriate that have been found to be effective against viruses such as coronavirus.
- Adding more hand sanitizer for employee use in cleaning kits and cars for recurring use. Employees have been trained to sanitize equipment such as vacuums, totes, all equipment handles and other tools as necessary.
- Having plans in place should the need arise in any of our communities. We are meeting regularly to refine and update those plans as new information becomes available, and to continue learning as much as we can in order to make informed decisions.
- Working as single Cleaning Technicians helps tremendously to keep our Technicians safe. Our Technicians only come to the office once each week. We no longer have daily face-to-face group meetings. This allows us to implement social distancing protocols and reduces the likelihood of social spread among team members in the rare instance that someone is exposed to the virus.
In addition, we have informed our staff that if they have a high temperature, cold, or any other signs of illness, to remain at home. We are asking all of our clients to postpone service if anyone in their home has had any recent symptoms of the flu, cold, or unidentified respiratory illness. We are making sure that our staff knows that it is our duty to help slow the transmission of COVID-19 and to be extra diligent in assessing their own health.
Elite Home Cleaners has the best cross-contamination protocols in the home cleaning industry and we are actively researching ways to improve them. This is why we no longer carry toilet brushes and why we continuously train and re-train on cross-contamination and disinfecting protocols.
We will continue to provide you with an excellent cleaning service while improving our processes and helping you have peace of mind that all of the surfaces in your home are cleaned and sanitized.
As the situation continues to evolve, be sure to follow us on Facebook to receive the latest information as it becomes available.
Thank you for trusting your home and your health to Elite Home Cleaners. We will continue to work hard to deserve that trust and respect. We appreciate your business.
Coronavirus and COVID-19 Resources:
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Stanford Health Care (a consumer friendly educational resource)