COVID-19 Update November 18, 2020 Our best practices for Cleaning Professionals is working. Wearing masks and social-distancing has kept our Cleaning Professionals and Clients safe. None of our staff has had COVID-19.
ON-GOING TRAINING TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
These are our best practices for Cleaning Professionals and Clients to keep everyone safe and to minimize the risk of exposure. When Technicians clock-in each morning our system will ask the following questions:
- Is your temperature over 99°F?
- Are you or anyone else in your household sick?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19?
If they answer affirmatively to any of these questions, they will not be able to clock-in for the day and the office will be alerted.
When employees arrive at your home:
- They will disinfect their hands with an alcohol-based sanitizer before entering your home.
- They will disinfect the things they touch before entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.).
- As always, all towels used in your home will be clean and sanitized. If you would like us to use your towels, we can recommend a source or sell you some of our brand new stock. If you wish, we can also sell you some of our mopheads.
We will wear a mask and adhere to the social-distancing protocol of staying 6 feet away from everyone. If you will be home when we clean, please try to stay on a different floor or area of the house to minimize exposure, thus making certain that we adhere to the 6 feet social-distancing protocol. If you wish, we will wear shoe covers.
We will continue to provide sanitation throughout your home unless you have elected to be a chemical-free home. Our technicians will use a hospital-grade disinfecting cleaner to sanitize often touched surfaces in your home like doorknobs, light switches, refrigerator handles, drawer and cabinet pulls, TV remotes, etc.
We request that you cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is sick, experiencing flu-like symptoms, or has tested positive for the flu or the coronavirus. We will waive all cancellation fees related to you or your family members being sick.
Thank you for trusting your home and your health to Elite Home Cleaners. We will continue to work hard to deserve that trust and respect. We appreciate your business.
Talia and Rosemary